For the best fun and feeling in a track experience. Vins Duecinquanta Competizione knows no compromise.
Top performance achieved by a 288 cm³ electronic fuel injected 2-stroke engine, delivering 75 HP and pushing the bike up to 230km/h max. speed.
It features a more aggressive full-carbon look compared to the road version, together with a special dedicated fairing design to improve aerodynamic efficiency.
An example are the wider front air intakes which ensure a better airflow to refresh the radiator.Gallery
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/vinsmotors/public_html/wp-content/themes/vins-theme/single-modelli.php on line 114
- Brand: Vins
- Model: Duecinquanta Competizione
- Version: Racing
- Class: Trackday
- Length: 1987 mm
- Width: 596 mm
- Height: 1100 mm
- Wheelbase: 1380 mm
- Weight: 99 kg
- Displacement: 288 cc
- Engine type: petrol
- Strokes: 2
- Cylinders: 2
- Cylinders layout: Tandem V-twin 90° with counter rotating crankshafts
- Cooling system: liquid
- Fuel supply: electronic injection
- Bore: 58 mm
- Stroke: 54.5 mm
- Clutch: multidisc
- Power: 75 cv
- Torque: n.d.
- Gearbox: extractable
- Gears: 6
- Fuel tank capacity: n.d.
- Max speed: 230 km/h (depending on gear ratios)
- Chassis: structural carbon fiber monocoque
- Front suspension: double A-arm with monoshock absorber
- Front suspension stroke: n.d.
- Rear suspension: double actuation push-rod parallel with monoschock absorber
- Rear suspension stroke: n.d.
- Front brake: 300 mm double disc
- Rear brake: 220 mm single disc
- Rims: 17" magnesium 3 spokes
- Front tyre: 120/70 R 17
- Rear tyre: 150/60 R17