Duecinquanta is a unique unconventionally and modernly designed motorcycle, whose name is reminiscent of engines from recent past still living in our minds.
Indeed, Duecinquanta stands for the absolutely new electronic fuel injected twin cylinder 2-stroke engine. A small technology and innovation mix to ambitiously create the lightest road sport bike currently manufactured.
It has been designed to be forefront: a carbon fiber monocoque chassis, forks also made in the same material and its small engine resulting in a motorcycle weight about 95 kg, to ensure better feeling and riding comfort.
The bike was conceived for Grand Prix circuits and mountain roads where control over the bike and fun are crucial compared to mere extreme power.Gallery
- Brand: Vins
- Model: Duecinquanta
- Version: Road legal
- Class: Sport
- Length: 1987 mm
- Width: 596 mm
- Height: 1100 mm
- Wheelbase: 1380 mm
- Weight: 95 kg
- Displacement: 249 cc
- Engine type: petrol
- Strokes: 2
- Cylinders: 2
- Cylinders layout: Tandem V-twin 90° with counter rotating crankshafts
- Cooling system: liquid
- Starter type: electric
- Fuel supply: electronic injection
- Bore: 54 mm
- Stroke: 54.5 mm
- Clutch: multidisc
- Power: n.d.
- Torque: n.d.
- Emissions: euro 4
- Gearbox: extractable
- Gears : 6
- Fuel tank capacity: n.d.
- Max speed: 200 km/h (depending on gear ratios)
- Chassis: structural carbon fiber monocoque
- Front suspension: double A-arm with monoshock absorber and carbon fiber fork
- Front suspension stroke: n.d.
- Rear suspension: double actuation push-rod parallel with monoschock absorber; carbon fiber fork
- Rear suspension stroke: n.d.
- Front brake: 300 mm single disc
- Rear brake: 220 mm single disc
- ABS: yes
- Rims: 5 razze in fibra di carbonio
- Misura cerchio anteriore: 17" carbon fiber five spokes
- Front tyre: 100/80 ZR 17
- Rear tyre: 140/60 ZR17